Your cruise adventure starts in New Orleans on board the Carnival Elation. Enjoy a day at sea as you sail to your first stop Progreso Yucatan, Mexico. It is located on the Emerald Coast of the Gulf of Mexico, where hot pink flamingos gather by the hundreds and sun-bleached Maya pyramids rise from the jungle. Inland from Progreso’s golden beaches are the spectacular Mayan ruins of Uxmal and the colorful city of Mérida, the region’s best shopping stop for handmade crafts. Discover the Mayan world’s natural beauty and ancient history with cruises to Progreso. The next stop is Cozumel, well-known as a diving spot and home to the world famous Palancar Reef, gives divers the opportunity to view thousands of brilliantly colored fish. Non-divers can kick back on a sun-drenched beach, or enjoy any number of seaside activities, such as shopping in colorful marketplaces or dining in an open-air café. Relax and restore while the ship spends a day at sea and sails back to New Orleans. You are sure to enjoy this Escapes cruise.
Much more than just a cruise. Fun for the whole family.
This cruise includes some of the following amentities:
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on the CCL Elation departs New Orleans.
- Main Dining Room multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Specialty restaurants.
- Moroccan-inspired Casablanca Casino.
- Vegas-style productions shown nightly in the ship's multi-level lounge.
- Atrium bar with live classical music.
- High-energy, all-night dance club.
- A 2,500 square-foot "kids-only" facility
- Slide and glide on the fun-ified Twister Waterslide.