Situated along the Pacific Coast of Mexico, between Jalisco and Nayarit, nestled amid the lush green Sierra Madre mountain range and aquamarine ocean waves of Banderas Bay, Puerto Vallarta features more than a dozen beautiful beaches, a complementing blend of tradition and modern amenities, endless activities and warm, generous hospitality. Embodying the resort’s colorful culture and exotic nature in nearly every turn of the city, including its plazas, streets and people, Puerto Vallarta offers a grand collection of award-winning restaurants, late-night bars and clubs, a wealth of galleries, public sculptures, markets and boutiques, festivals, international events, concerts and unique attractions.
Find some serenity. Sit back and relax.
This trip includes some of the following amentities:
- 5-day and 4-night stay at the Costa Sur Resort & Spa.
- All-inclusive resort offering an ocean front restaurant and bar.
- Ocean front studio with views of beaches and tropical mountains.
- Theme nights.
- 2 swimming pools – 1 heated.
- Kayaks and guided snorkeling tours in resort lagoon.