One of the best things about Europe is that there are seemingly endless ports of call and the Royal Caribbean Splendour is a great way to see them. Your cruise starts in Venice a place like no other city in the world. Established more than 1,000 years ago by seafarers and Roman refugees, this magnificent city continues to be the heart of Italian culture as well as a mecca for hopeless romantics. Probably the most famous site in Venice is St. Mark's Basilica. Built to enshrine St. Mark's body in the 9th century, it was rebuilt in the 11th century with a new, spectacular edifice. The interior is clad in wonderful mosaics and holds statues, icons and its famous horses, brought to St. Mark's after the 4th Crusade in 1204.
Much more than just a cruise. Fun for the whole family.
This cruise includes some of the following amentities:
- 7-night Mediterranean RCCL cruise on the Splendour of the Seas.
- Outdoor movie screen so you can watch movies on the deck.
- Day and night time entertainment including Vegas style evening productions.
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Programme for children.
- 18-hole miniature golf course.
- Video game arcade.