Savor the refreshing sights, sounds and smells of autumn in New England with an awakening tour through its inspiring countryside. Journey through the vibrant seascape of Massachusetts and magnificent mountain ranges of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine painted with brilliant ruby, amber and gold fall foliage; bask in the richness of New England’s colorful history, culture and collection of world-class art; and delight in its warm and welcoming hospitality.
Find some serenity. Sit back and relax.
This trip includes some of the following amentities:
- 8-day and 7-night fall foliage tour.
- Visit Acadia National Park and drive to the top of Cadillac Mountain.
- Visit the family homestead of President Calvin Coolidge in Plymouth.
- Explore the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge.
- Complimentary keepsake photo and My Journey book.